Sunday, February 27, 2011

"You CAN!"

I’ve been reading Joyce Meyer’s NEW book “Power Thoughts". I think it’s a really great book. Many have joined me as I’ve been sharing principles in my Billie Reads" BLOG. I’m up to Chapter 5 in the book which talks about Power Thought #1. Let me share with you some nuggets that you can chew on.
“I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency].” Philippians 4:13 AMP

You can do whatever you need to do in Life through Christ. You must believe this regardless of what comes at you. The moment you say, “I could never do that!" that’s when satan says, “I got you!" But according to the above Scripture, you CAN win. You CAN live. God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say you’ll reach a destination. He never promised that you’ll enjoy the process, but He promised that you’ll enjoy Life. He never guaranteed that you wouldn’t fall, but He guarantees us strength to keep going.
“Nothing is too difficult for you if God is leading you to do it. God will not call you to do anything He will not enable and empower you to do.” ~ Joyce Meyer

God will not lead you to ‘impossibility’. It may be impossible before you get there. But once you arrive, God makes it possible.
Jesus replied, "Why do you say `if you can'? Anything is possible for someone who has faith!" Mark 9:23 CEV

Joyce Meyer goes on to say, “Miracles Come in Cans." Let me explain what she means by that. Many people are used to hearing others repeatedly tell them “You can't." People always tell you what you cannot do. Therefore, many people grow up thinking, “I can't" when that’s the farthest thing from the truth.
“No matter how many times you have heard someone say to you, ‘You can’t,’ I want to say to you, ‘Oh, yes, you can!’ I believe that miracles come in cans – our belief that we can do whatever we need to do through Christ Who is our strength.”
~ Joyce Meyer

God believes that you CAN. I believe that you CAN. Now it’s time for you to start believing in yourself. Today is your day. Come into agreement and say, “I CAN!"

~ Article By Billie Miller To sign up to receive more of these inspirational articles please visit www.TheWordisYourLife.com

To Get Your Personal Copy of 'Power Thoughts' By Joyce Meyer, GET IT BELOW FOR 41% OFF!



580366: Power Thoughts: 12 Strategies to Win the Battle of the Mind Power Thoughts: 12 Strategies to Win the Battle of the Mind

By Joyce Meyer / FaithWords


Do you want to improve your life? Change your mind, says Meyer! Sharing 12 "power thoughts" to help retrain your brain, she shows how to achieve success by getting your mind to work for you, not against you. Focus on "God loves me unconditionally," "I am disciplined," and other life changing phrases to experience the life you've always wanted!


A followup to her bestselling book, Battlefield of the Mind, Power Thoughts is a practical, workbook-style program that compels readers to actively choose positive, empowering thoughts through written exercises, thought prompts, and targeted scriptural "Power Packs" for week-by-week progress. Along the way, readers will learn how to renew their minds and achieve personal goals through the diligent study of God's Word and careful, guided reflection of the 12 Power Thoughts detailed in this book.


No comments:

Post a Comment