Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm Thankful for YOU.

I have to admit. I'm a little overwhelmed right now with gratitude.
Just like you, I've had many highs and lows in life. But also like
you, I have survived. I have even overcome. It is such a wonderful
thing.

And now I get the awesome responsibility of helping multitudes of
people thrive, grow and live large. I'm so humbled by the assignment.
Thank you for being apart of my purpose and letting me do my job.

Take care of yourself today. Protect your dream...share it only with
those who can support you. Defend only peace. Even if you are
planning to spend time with folks who get on your last nerves.
Gird yourself. Don't lose your cool, and for goodness sakes stay focused.
Remember, just beyond the corner of this holiday season, you have
a great year ahead of you, we have work to do, and you don't need
distractions.

For now just be centered and grateful my friend.

Hugs & Happiness,
Written by Asha Tyson

No comments:

Post a Comment